Many entrepreneurs who start promoting their business on Instagram ask themselves the question: how to find a target audience on Instagram?
Of course, the target audience will not start subscribing to your account by themselves. Now we will look at effective methods for finding and selecting a target audience on Instagram. By the way, you can be helped in finding an audience by such a trick as tagging people in instagram stories on photos and videos.
So, first you need to accurately determine the portrait of your target audience, and only after that start searching for it on Instagram. We will not consider how to determine the target audience and interest potential customers, since this is another topic, but let’s pay attention to where this can be done? The name that you have on your profile is also very important.
How to attract your target audience on Instagram in practice
These tips will help you find your target audience on Instagram, which will increase the popularity of your account.
1. You can find your customers on the pages of competitors. And if the scope of your detail is very similar, then these may be people interested in your proposal. Next, all you need to do is create more attractive offers than your competitors.
2. Use other Instagram pages with a similar or related topic for advertising. For example, if you provide travel services, then it will be relevant to search for your audience on the pages dedicated to travel.
Mothers will be interested in pages dedicated to children and their upbringing, and expectant mothers will be interested in the topic of pregnancy.
When you know exactly the interests and tastes of your target audience, it will be easier for you to find the subject of your Instagram account, where you can find such followers.
3. Another way to find target audience is to order advertising from media personalities. However, here it is best to look for an audience to promote well-known brands.
Of course, this option will not be suitable for advertising little-known products, since the celebrity herself will not agree to such cooperation, and the response is likely to be minimal.
4. Almost any segment of the target audience is subscribed to certain bloggers. This is another option for finding a target audience. In order to find the right opinion leader, it is important to carefully examine their content and direction.
For example, the most common divisions by topic might be: shopping, beauty, relationships and psychology, health, sports, nutrition, family, travel, design, art, etc. Naturally, you need to use advertising from bloggers in the area to which your product or service corresponds.
5. One of the most effective methods is targeted advertising. It is available in the mobile application as well as in the Ads Manager. With this tool, you can search for the target audience by their location, interests, type of activity, the presence of spouses and children, by age and gender, etc.
6. Today it is possible to attract the attention of the target audience through sponsorship in givas. Although it is known that after organizing such competitions, as a rule, a huge number of people unsubscribe, sometimes up to 90%, all those who remain are interested people. When giving away prizes, it is best to use themed gifts. For example, strollers or baby clothes will most certainly be of interest to young families. This will increase the flow of target audience.
7. Another tool is hashtags. As a rule, they are used to search for content on Instagram. Everything is simple here, you determine which hashtags can be associated with your business, and then search for the target audience for these keywords.
If you find it difficult to find suitable hashtags, then you can use special services to find them. It is a powerful tool for tracking seasonal or in-demand services and goods at a given time.
High-quality comments in which you tag people will also help in attracting an audience. So use them. If necessary or in specific cases, it is necessary to disable comments on Instagram, you can also use this function.
So, it’s not enough just to define as well as find the target audience for your Instagram. She also needs to be interested, because coming into contact with your content, even the target audience may not be interested. Therefore, another important step before you start searching for your target audience is to create quality content.
Now you can practically try to select and find your target audience on Instagram using our recommendations.